Ok, so probably not...but something's gotta give. My weight has gone up almost every day this year thus far. I'm now at 282.4 as of this morning. What gives? Granted, I haven't been getting to the gym every day, but still...it's outta control. I'm not on the rag...and not PMSing....I just don't understand it. I did have 2 beers last night..and 4 hot wings...and some mustard pretzels.
It had to be Jack's chocolate chocolate chip muffins. I don't know why he insists on baking all the time...he NEVER eats what he bakes. I take care of that for him. But damn, these muffins are INCREDIBLE! They're very comparable to the Otis Spunkmeyer brand...probably in calorie content as well.
Argh. It's frustrating. You try something so hard and just can't get it right. In fact, you see the opposite results. I could deal if the scale stayed the same everyday...but going up every day is getting out of hand. And yes, I know you're not supposed to weigh every day, but I need to keep it in check. If I only stepped on once a week, I'd have a heart attack by the time I saw that #...ya know?
I'm at a loss anymore. I guess I'll just keep going...
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Didn't take a test...it's too soon! You and Papa Bear should get together and research when you can and cannot take a test. *lol* I *could* be taking one on the 15th, but no news yet. :)
Ugh. I hate that. but you are right...just keep going.
Post a Comment