So...it's been a LONG time since I've sat in a computer lab of my fellow students and peers.
Boy oh boy I don't miss this. Not one bit.
It's day one of the Cubs playoffs...and everything I hear is "Go Cubbies" this and "Go Cubbies" that. I swear to god, if I hear that one more time, I'm going to let out the LOUDEST blood curdling scream ever to echo throughout these hallowed halls.
Seriously people.
I guess that's what you get for going to school in the North side of Chicago.
Boo. Nobody cares!
In other news, the White Sox (Yay!) won the American League Central division last night. Yes, it took 163 games...but the job got done, nonetheless. And let me tell you, they played FIERCE! If they play like this throughout the playoffs, they just might stand a chance. We shall see.
Jesus...I just realized that it's frickin October 1st. This year has flowin by like nothing else. Ugh...I turn 27 in a couple of weeks. (On the 20th, if anybody is plannning on sending gifts!) Angie's wedding is next weekend. FINALLY! Helping her out with this has been a part-time job. I asked her for a paycheck, but I don't think she took the bait.
10 minutes left. What else to talk about? My mind is so frazzled with work and school and sick dogs and all...I'm lucky that I remember to get out of bed and face the world on most days. Tell me again why I signed myself up for this?
Melissa, the Boy and I went to see LIVE last weekend at the House of Blues. GREAT show as always! The opening band...they left a lot to be desired. Ok, let me rephrase that. THey were just plain bad. But shirless, sweaty, jumping Ed made up for that! I swear, there's nothing in life that makes you feel more glad to be a woman that to see that man standing on stage covered in sweat...in his tight jeans...and singing his heart out. Perfection at its best!
The drunken old guys standing in front of me? Not so much. It wasn't necessarily that fact that they were really tall...and obnoxious...and talking the whole time. It was more the fact that one of them FARTED (without any regard for the other concert goers) THE ENTIRE SHOW! I was feeling a little vengeful that night...so out of nowhere I grabbed my bottle of hand lotion from my purse, and proceeded to squirt some in tall guy's pants pocket. It took about 10 minutes for him to finally put his hand in his pocket...
Oh my...the look on his face was priceless!!
WTF?!?!
And I leave you with that thought to ponder.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment