Saturday, January 19, 2008

Zero.


As you can see, it's a whopping zero out today. Yeah, zero degrees. God I love winter. And Chicago. And, I'm the queen of Cynicism. =)

But alas, I found myself eating cookies at 2am. With milk. At least it was skim! (Ha....way to rationalize Kelly.) 2 more days and this non-smoking this will be a habit...and perhaps my insatiable appetite will take a much needed hiatus for a while. We shall see.

So, I'm off to the gym. Oh believe me, I was much more content laying on the couch watching television...but I was inspired. I was watchign that new show on Lifetime, "How to look good naked," and for whatever reason, the girl on there made me want to get up and go workout. I guess I figured it like this...even if I tried to accept my body as is, I'm NOWHERE even remotely close to looking like the "average" American woman...at 160lbs, and a size 14. Nowhere. If I could get there....I'd flaunt it. But as of today, I was a whopping 267.6....yikes, I know....and feeling snug in my 18/20's. So, off to the gym I go. And I'm wearing 2 shirts, a hoodie, my coat, and 2 pairs of pants.

Did I mention that I love Chicago in the Winter?

No comments: